The landscape keeps changing. Like rolling green hills and thick forests the carpet under my feet shifts constantly and with it my perspective. Every once in awhile I come to a clearing and when I sit to rest, my heart whispers to me of things I need to know. The flow of this gentle breeze inside connects me top to bottom. Grounding me in strong wisdom as I quietly observe all it wants to show me about myself. Every experience and major connection is worthy of a quiet meditation in this meadow in my mind. Here is where my heart is honored by a spirit as old as dawn. The energy of eternity merges with my soul and teaches me all I need to know. Whispers from my heart, connected to God Source. Yes Spirit speaks to us in the quiet, whether or not we listen is up to us. Spirit wants us to listen.
I have learned to retreat to my meadow for sessions with God, Angels, Guides and past loved ones. My life is better that way. Before I tuned in and listened to them my life was chaotic, full of pressure and something was missing. I never heard Their whispers on my heart- I was too busy being "fabulous".
Being "fabulous" is a lot of work. It's hard to keep all those roles going and live up to all those expectations. Its so much easier living simply from one's own heart, allowing Spirit to teach you through the voice that comes from there. In those quiet whispers is all we seek, we just need to stop and listen and be our true selves.
Yes, the landscape of our life is constantly changing, with experiences meant to evolve our hearts. The evolution of my heart has taught me so much about who I am and what is important to me. Its song whispered in my ear, has taught me to detach from all that restricts me and embrace the love and joy that expands me. I no longer feel like I am choking. I feel refreshed. I feel free.
My freedom confirms all I am and with that comes such confidence and belief in myself. I need very little now. There is nothing I crave or long for. Beyond satisfaction I found a quiet strength, a subtle tapping in of a much larger reality.
As I gain a deeper understanding of a world not just created by our 5 senses but by a deeper knowing, a deeper experience and a deeper connection I realize my reality is created from multi senses and it all starts with a heart link to our Creator.
We humans think intuition and the unexplained is terribly complicated and layered in realms of energy. But it is not. It is simplicity in it's finest form. It is a connection to God and the realization that your heart when linked with His becomes your very own teacher in this life.
My heart has taught me:
1. If it doesn't fit into a saddle bag of a Harley or a back pack - I probably don't want it.
2. Always keep your sense of humor, the Angels love laughter.
3. Holding on to unpleasant emotions harms your physical body. Letting it Go is a way to honor ones self!
4. Forgiveness opens all the doors to your future ( see #3)
5. Be Lighthearted - When anything gets too serious it loses its appeal.
6. Make decisions based on how you feel in your heart not how they look to others.
7. Be brave enough to tell/face the truth especially to yourself. ( no easy task)
8. Be strong enough to face repulsively hard work - the reward is worth it. ( just tackle it all one step at a time)
9. You are never really alone - there is love in the silence, just listen...
10. Give all fear back to God or to the passed love one who gave it to you, they will transmute it to healing.
11. Be Your Own Best Friend- Amuse yourself - tell yourself jokes and find the irony in life, hold your own hand, hug yourself, look in the mirror and see your beauty- teach yourself from the heart, yes- be your own best friend.
12. Take control: Stop using food, drink, sex, drugs, material things and the attention of other humans as a source of supply. You are all you need to feel Satisfied.
13. When you realize #12 you know what freedom is!
14. Show love - its more important than the words.
15. Be love - it heals the world and you.
Spiritual Healer, Energetic Medium
This Blog is the story of the miracles, challenges and lessons of my life journey. Years ago when I hit a personal "rock bottom" my despair led me to seek answers and my quest for truth began. Amazing events propelled me on a spiritual journey of transformation.. Miraculously, through these experiences my life has become my teacher and my friend.... I hope my words connect us and allow us to walk together for a time as teacher and friend to each other. The most valuable thing we have during this human experience is our connection to love. The love in our soul for a higher power and others is the only thing that is real. I honor these connections through my writing. Theses words are my gift inspired through the heart of Spirit for you. I hope by sharing my journey it will enlighten, inspire and ease yours as it does mine >> ... Peace... Georgia Rose